ღ fαιяу тαℓє ℓσνє ѕтσяу ღ
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Dear Diary
I. Me. Mine
Linkies
My Things
Tumblr
Facebook
Main Blog
Ask.Fm
Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
Awesome People's
안녕하세요

Park Min Chan - TwoFourYearsYoung - Seoul
Belong to many fandom
But marrying my one and only prince charming ♡

블루 버드

위시리스트


My Degree Transcript
Went to Makkah and Make Haj
Compaq Notebook
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Domo-kun
In relationship with Jeon Jungkook
Travelling to Korea,Japan and Paris
Playing with snow
Job
Own Car
Own House
Laying on the field and look into sky+star


Feels... on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 @ 12:32 PM
I just wanna share that my weird feeling to him lead us where we are now. Idk if this is right things or not for other people. But i just can't stop my self for being me and missed him this much. Hope we'll last long. Dear you, i'll support you. I know you were busy with hectic schedule but yeah. I'll always be here. Take care and Love you. :')



0 comment(s)