ღ fαιяу тαℓє ℓσνє ѕтσяу ღ
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Dear Diary
I. Me. Mine
Linkies
My Things
Tumblr
Facebook
Main Blog
Ask.Fm
Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
Awesome People's
안녕하세요

Park Min Chan - TwoFourYearsYoung - Seoul
Belong to many fandom
But marrying my one and only prince charming ♡

블루 버드

위시리스트


My Degree Transcript
Went to Makkah and Make Haj
Compaq Notebook
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Domo-kun
In relationship with Jeon Jungkook
Travelling to Korea,Japan and Paris
Playing with snow
Job
Own Car
Own House
Laying on the field and look into sky+star


Once in a dream... on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 @ 12:41 PM

Annyeonghaseyo! /Bow/ Okay. Today i gonna tell you one of my sweet dream. I already share this last year on the other blog. But seems i really miss this sweet dream to 'meet' me. I'm gonna share it again. It's not a long dream. I really don't remember the exact duration. ㅋㅋㅋ. Oh yes! Plus all Luhan wifey, fans or whatsoever. Please don't take it to serious. Tbh, i don't really know Luhan personality too much. But when i 'meet' him there he was such a romantic and caring person. Here you go...


Location of 'our' sweet moment are at the garden. Flower garden. I couldn't find the exact image on my dream. But to tell you it's something really beautiful and can give you peace. Idk but i really love that garden so much since i always dreaming wedding garden concept. :)


He was wearing white cloth. He look so adorable with his perfect handsome face and bright smile. He lead me to the garden and let me sit. Oh yes, there is a table with two chairs at the garden. I just realize that there have a food when i'm already take my proper sit. Foods that i can remember till now is spaghetti, bread, butter, milk, fresh orange and cake.


My outfit? ㅋㅋㅋ. I was wearing pastel dress with white shoes. What i can still clearly remember, he feed me spaghetti, cake and fresh orange. We were both shy and blush. Finally giggles together. I really feel the happiness. Tbvh, my real life a bit suck during those time. So having those kind of sweet dream really touched my heart. I'm not no 1 Luhan's fans that time. This dream happen last year in december. 


Every time when i'm feeling sad, i really miss this kind of sweet dream. Having someone love me and care for me. So that, i dream about Luhan again. But it's less than 5 minute i think. ㅋㅋㅋ We both at the airport waiting for the plane. Both of us wearing beanie. I'm not feeling well then i cough. He pat my back and ask me 'Gwenchana?'. Than, i just nod and smile. He smile back and said to tell him if i need anything. :) 
  





Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 comment(s)