ღ fαιяу тαℓє ℓσνє ѕтσяу ღ
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Dear Diary
I. Me. Mine
Linkies
My Things
Tumblr
Facebook
Main Blog
Ask.Fm
Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
Awesome People's
안녕하세요

Park Min Chan - TwoFourYearsYoung - Seoul
Belong to many fandom
But marrying my one and only prince charming ♡

블루 버드

위시리스트


My Degree Transcript
Went to Makkah and Make Haj
Compaq Notebook
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Domo-kun
In relationship with Jeon Jungkook
Travelling to Korea,Japan and Paris
Playing with snow
Job
Own Car
Own House
Laying on the field and look into sky+star


Dream House. on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 @ 12:14 AM

By remembering at this kind of stuff i deciding something for this blog. Gonna tell you later. So let's get to topic. See the title and picture? It's obvious right? Okay. I'll talk about my dream house in this entry. You might say i'm watching cartoon or stuff like that too much. But it's okay since you guess pretty well. So here my dream house about;


 Somewhere uphill.
 Surrounded by river.
 Near to beach / sea.
 Have a field on the back of the house.
 Small garden plus small pool in front of my house.
 Modern look but simple.
 Not at uptown.
 Containing people i love.
 Have a small mosque, library,karaoke room and watching room.
 Some part of my house should have air conditioner. NOT ALL! Just SOME PART!

That's is. Complicated? Hahaha. Guess so. But that's my dream house. I hope it'll become real. But staying with people i love that i wanted the most out of those. House like Korean drama (Full House) also attract my interest. So, mind share your dream house?



0 comment(s)